The wrong speaker can ruin your event, leaving attendees falling asleep in their chairs and complaining as they walk out the door. At the same time, the right speaker has your attendees inspired and on the edge of their seats, turning your event into a memorable experience while making your life as an event organizer easier (it’s hard enough without having to worry about your speakers).
For nearly a decade now I’ve had the priviledge to speak at anything from small fireside chats for entrepreneurs to keynote sessions during flagship corporate events and conferences of some of the largest enterprises in the world.
I created this page to help you make the best decision possible when it comes to inviting me as a speaker for your next event. Speaking is one of my greatest personal passions, and I am humbled by your consideration.
How We Can Work Together
Like with my consulting and coaching clients, I take pride in adding value and exceeding expectations when it comes to my speaking engagements. When working with me, you can always count on the following:
- We’re always available, either by phone or email, for any questions that you may have. Questions will always be answered within a day, usually much sooner.
- In order to deliver the best possible experience for your audience, you’ll have a one-on-one phone consultation with me prior to the event, so that I can better understand your objectives and learn more about the expected attendees and their needs
- The possibility to have us promote the event on our Social Media channels (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+).
- A professional presentation, tailored towards your objectives and delivered with passion, full engagement and a sense of humour. I always aim to speak to the heart, not only the mind, of your audience.
- A custom page on our website, where attendees will be able to download the presentation slides, along with additional resources that might be helpful to them.
- An evaluation call after the event, to gather your feedback and to make sure your expectations are met.
More About Me
As a young child, I was weak and often sick. I had breathing problems, allergies, a weakened immune system and had been on prescription drugs for as long as I could remember. Medical experts told me to “get used to it”, and I tried hard to do just that.
When I was about 15 years old, things changed for me. I grew frustrated and fed up with my limitations and decided to do something about it. This led me to sign up for a gym and get into weight training. Less than a year later I threw away all my prescription drugs, felt and looked like a professional athlete and realized that I had the power to change things for the better.
I started experimenting with this idea and started coaching other people in an attempt to help them achieve their health goals. After studying anatomy, sports nutrition and health supplements I got fascinated by psychology, habits and decision making. And then I learned about marketers. It was fascinating to me that they were able to almost instantly influence someone’s thoughts and behavior. I knew I had to master it.
Since then I’ve worked with some of the most successful enterprises and business executives in the world, started an award winning business, became a sought after consultant and speaker and wrote the first book on Social Media for Executives (The Social Executive).
I dedicate my career to helping people build a better business, and engineer a better life.